We all know that the chain industry is a discrete manufacturing industry. Its production method is to process raw materials into parts, and after assembly and assembly of the parts into finished products, its characteristics are mainly as follows:
1. With the globalization of industrial production and the rapid development of information technology, the demand for personalized customers is gradually increasing, and the variety of products is becoming more and more diverse. At the same time, the market demand changes rapidly, the prediction difficulty is increased, and it is impossible to continue to be produced. Production provides a reliable basis.
2. The structure of the chain product is relatively complicated, generally assembled by rollers, sleeves, pins, chain plates, etc. However, those non-standard chains may have more than seventy-eight parts but dozens of parts. These parts are limited by the processing capacity and equipment, some need to be outsourced, some require self-made processing, and the production process is often changed, the calculation and arrangement of the production plan is very complicated. At present, with the increase of orders, in the case of a certain production capacity, some large customers urgently need orders, and the flexibility and seriousness of the production plan are difficult to balance. Production plans are often difficult to guide production. The role.
3. Due to the uncertainty of the production plan and the lack of grasp of the immediate situation of the stock materials, the inventory materials are sluggish and the materials required for production are missing, and the unsupported phenomenon coexists. This is why, on the one hand, the manufacturing costs calculated by the finance department have increased substantially, and on the other hand, the output value has not been able to go.
4. Since the processing steps of the various components that make up the chain are subject to different processes and processes, the production capacity of each process is usually unbalanced, the processing difficulty is large and small, the completion time of semi-finished products is long and short, and the production is prone to occur. The barrel effect, production is constrained by key bottleneck resources, often a part is not in place, affecting the completion and delivery of the entire contract on time.
5. It is necessary for the external manufacturers to process some outsourcing parts. Due to the variety of products, the quantity is not fixed, and some processes are relatively complicated. For example, some parts are processed in one outsourcing factory, and another one or several foreign manufacturers are required to carry out. The processing of the next process, so that the quality and delivery time of the outsourcing products are also difficult to control, although this phenomenon has changed with the introduction of the first management concept of the supplier into the controllable scope of control. Still can't be very optimistic.
- How To Lubricate The Chain
- Some Characteristics Of The Chain Conveyor
- China's Chain Industry Development Direction
- China's Chain Transmission Products Gold Conten...
- Conveyor Chain Characteristics
- Roller Chain Composition And Main Parameters
- Method For Judging The Quality Of The Transmiss...
- See The Specifications Of The Plate Chain
- Solution To The Slack Problem Of The Plate Chain
- Fatigue Failure Of Plate Chain
- China's Leading Motorcycle Chain Manufacturer